What Are you Investing In?
The Foundation uses the income derived from your contributions in a variety of ways:
- For the purpose of providing financial assistance for use by the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- By providing financial assistance for worthy charitable institutions
- For the care of the indigent, sick, aged, helpless and less fortunate
- To help fund burial expenses for destitute members of our community
- For the advancement of education, including scholarship grants or loans to deserving students for the purpose of obtaining a college or post-graduate education
Your endowment fund provides a permanent and secure source of income, which can help ensure the future of our community.